On June 18 the trading volume in futures on the CBOE Volatility Index® (VIX®) established a new single-day record today as 159,744 contracts traded, eclipsing the previous record of 152,067 contracts on August 5, 2011. Also on June 18 the daily put/call ratio for VIX options rose to 1.3, its highest daily level since May […]
- Turn VIX into information you can use | VIX® Views on You’ve seen VIX. Now finally learn what it means.
- Siby mathew on You’ve seen VIX. Now finally learn what it means.
- Darin on Contango and Roll Cost
- best vpn provider on Reaping Roll Yield from a Quasi Volatility Neutral Strategy
- VIX Futures Game Plan for Early 2013 | Market Playground on Contango and Roll Cost