Dec. 31, 2012 – Here is a year-end update on VIX and select options-based indexes – Futures on the CBOE Volatility Index® (VIX®) set a new single-day volume record of 212,800 contracts (estimated) today. The new daily record eclipsed the previous single-day record of 190,081 contracts traded on September 13, 2012. VIX futures are poised [...]
- Russell Rhoads on Record VIX Futures Volume
- Wednesday’s Best Of The Web | Options trading IQ on Technical Outlook: VIX Showing Complacency. Really?
- Mark on Record VIX Futures Volume
- Latest S&P 500 News | Wall Street Stocks on VIX Up 12.6%, as 20 Vol Indexes Rose Today
- Black Swan tail risk | Wall Street Stocks on Tail Risk Protection to be Discussed at 3-Day Conference in Ireland
Berlinda Liu BXM CBOE equity volatility ETFs ETF Volatility Index ETNs ETPs Futures and Options GVZ Implied Volatility Matt Moran Options OVX S&P 500 S&P Dow Jones Indices S&P Indices SPX VIX VIX Futures Volatile Volatility VVIX VXAPL VXAZN VXEWZ