Equity volatility, as replicated by widely traded ETFs and ETNs linked to the S&P 500® VIX® Futures Index Series, is frequently used to hedge equity portfolios. But is it appropriate for bond portfolios? The bond market is broad and diverse, ranging from low-risk government bonds to relatively high-risk high-yield corporate bonds and emerging market bonds. […]
- Turn VIX into information you can use | VIX® Views on You’ve seen VIX. Now finally learn what it means.
- Siby mathew on You’ve seen VIX. Now finally learn what it means.
- Darin on Contango and Roll Cost
- best vpn provider on Reaping Roll Yield from a Quasi Volatility Neutral Strategy
- VIX Futures Game Plan for Early 2013 | Market Playground on Contango and Roll Cost