The 1.55% gain opening day marked the 29th time that the year’s opening day changed at least a 1% (17 up at least 1%, 20.2%, and 12 down at least 1%, 14.3%) in the last 84 years (since 1929, including today), a 34.5% rate. The high 34.5% rate compares to the 23.9% historical rate of 1% […]
- Turn VIX into information you can use | VIX® Views on You’ve seen VIX. Now finally learn what it means.
- Siby mathew on You’ve seen VIX. Now finally learn what it means.
- Darin on Contango and Roll Cost
- best vpn provider on Reaping Roll Yield from a Quasi Volatility Neutral Strategy
- VIX Futures Game Plan for Early 2013 | Market Playground on Contango and Roll Cost