The 1.55% gain opening day marked the 29th time that the year’s opening day changed at least a 1% (17 up at least 1%, 20.2%, and 12 down at least 1%, 14.3%) in the last 84 years (since 1929, including today), a 34.5% rate. The high 34.5% rate compares to the 23.9% historical rate of 1% [...]
- Russell Rhoads on Record VIX Futures Volume
- Wednesday’s Best Of The Web | Options trading IQ on Technical Outlook: VIX Showing Complacency. Really?
- Mark on Record VIX Futures Volume
- Latest S&P 500 News | Wall Street Stocks on VIX Up 12.6%, as 20 Vol Indexes Rose Today
- Black Swan tail risk | Wall Street Stocks on Tail Risk Protection to be Discussed at 3-Day Conference in Ireland
Berlinda Liu BXM CBOE equity volatility ETFs ETF Volatility Index ETNs ETPs Futures and Options GVZ Implied Volatility Matt Moran Options OVX S&P 500 S&P Dow Jones Indices S&P Indices SPX VIX VIX Futures Volatile Volatility VVIX VXAPL VXAZN VXEWZ