Despite the small week over week gain in the S&P 500, there was some mid-week drama as the SPX lose 1.3% on Thursday (and then gained it back on Friday). What was interesting was the lack of response from VIX relative to the drop on Thursday. VIX managed only to get a bit over 14 […]
- John Lothian Newsletter: CBOE to take time extending VIX options trading hours; Asian exchanges tap derivatives demand; Borsa Istanbul CEO Says Nasdaq OMX May Buy Exchange Stake - John Lothian News on New All-time Record — 736,445 Avg. Daily Volume for VIX Options in October – by Matt Moran
- Turn VIX into information you can use | VIX® Views on You’ve seen VIX. Now finally learn what it means.
- Siby mathew on You’ve seen VIX. Now finally learn what it means.
- Darin on Contango and Roll Cost
- best vpn provider on Reaping Roll Yield from a Quasi Volatility Neutral Strategy