Besides commodities, volatility is another example of the application of futures-based indices. Spot volatility, as measured by the VIX, is not tradeable as the index represents the weighted average of implied volatilities of various options on the S&P 500. Prior to the introduction of VIX futures on the Chicago Board Options Exchange in 2004, equity […]
- Turn VIX into information you can use | VIX® Views on You’ve seen VIX. Now finally learn what it means.
- Siby mathew on You’ve seen VIX. Now finally learn what it means.
- Darin on Contango and Roll Cost
- best vpn provider on Reaping Roll Yield from a Quasi Volatility Neutral Strategy
- VIX Futures Game Plan for Early 2013 | Market Playground on Contango and Roll Cost