CBOE Futures Exchange (CFE) recently introduced two extended trading hours (ETH) periods for the popular futures on the CBOE Volatility Index® (VIX®): the afternoon ETH period (3:30 pm to 4:15 pm Chicago time) launched on October 28, and the early morning ETH period (beginning at 2:00 am CT) commenced on November 4. RECENT VIX FUTURES […]
- Turn VIX into information you can use | VIX® Views on You’ve seen VIX. Now finally learn what it means.
- Siby mathew on You’ve seen VIX. Now finally learn what it means.
- Darin on Contango and Roll Cost
- best vpn provider on Reaping Roll Yield from a Quasi Volatility Neutral Strategy
- VIX Futures Game Plan for Early 2013 | Market Playground on Contango and Roll Cost