Twenty-five years ago, on October 19, 1987, the S&P 500 Index (SPX) fell by 20.5%, and the CBOE S&P 100 Volatility Index (VXO) rose by 313% to close at an all-time daily closing high of 150.19. Below are key values for seven trading days in October 1987 – VXO INDEX – 25 YEARS AGO – [...]
- Russell Rhoads on Record VIX Futures Volume
- Wednesday’s Best Of The Web | Options trading IQ on Technical Outlook: VIX Showing Complacency. Really?
- Mark on Record VIX Futures Volume
- Latest S&P 500 News | Wall Street Stocks on VIX Up 12.6%, as 20 Vol Indexes Rose Today
- Black Swan tail risk | Wall Street Stocks on Tail Risk Protection to be Discussed at 3-Day Conference in Ireland
Berlinda Liu BXM CBOE equity volatility ETFs ETF Volatility Index ETNs ETPs Futures and Options Implied Volatility Matt Moran Options OVX S&P 500 S&P Dow Jones Indices S&P Indices SPX VIX VIX Futures Volatile Volatility VVIX VXAPL VXAZN VXEEM VXEWZ