On December 9, 2013, the annual William F. Sharpe Indexing Achievement Awards were presented at the Eighteenth Annual IMN Global Indexing and ETFs Conference in Scottsdale, Arizona. Here are the first two awards that were presented – (1) Indexing Innovation of the Year — S&P 500 Dynamic VEQTOR Index, which dynamically allocates long-only exposure between […]
- Turn VIX into information you can use | VIX® Views on You’ve seen VIX. Now finally learn what it means.
- Siby mathew on You’ve seen VIX. Now finally learn what it means.
- Darin on Contango and Roll Cost
- best vpn provider on Reaping Roll Yield from a Quasi Volatility Neutral Strategy
- VIX Futures Game Plan for Early 2013 | Market Playground on Contango and Roll Cost