A Bloomberg news story on Friday Nov. 9th noted – “Confidence among U.S. consumers climbed to a five-year high in November, improving the prospects of bigger spending gains that will help spur the expansion. The Thomson Reuters/University of Michigan preliminary consumer sentiment index rose to 84.9, the fourth straight increase and the highest since July [...]
- Russell Rhoads on Record VIX Futures Volume
- Wednesday’s Best Of The Web | Options trading IQ on Technical Outlook: VIX Showing Complacency. Really?
- Mark on Record VIX Futures Volume
- Latest S&P 500 News | Wall Street Stocks on VIX Up 12.6%, as 20 Vol Indexes Rose Today
- Black Swan tail risk | Wall Street Stocks on Tail Risk Protection to be Discussed at 3-Day Conference in Ireland
Berlinda Liu BXM CBOE equity volatility ETFs ETF Volatility Index ETNs ETPs Futures and Options Implied Volatility Matt Moran Options OVX S&P 500 S&P Dow Jones Indices S&P Indices SPX VIX VIX Futures Volatile Volatility VVIX VXAPL VXAZN VXEEM VXEWZ