A Bloomberg news story on Friday Nov. 9th noted – “Confidence among U.S. consumers climbed to a five-year high in November, improving the prospects of bigger spending gains that will help spur the expansion. The Thomson Reuters/University of Michigan preliminary consumer sentiment index rose to 84.9, the fourth straight increase and the highest since July […]
- Turn VIX into information you can use | VIX® Views on You’ve seen VIX. Now finally learn what it means.
- Siby mathew on You’ve seen VIX. Now finally learn what it means.
- Darin on Contango and Roll Cost
- best vpn provider on Reaping Roll Yield from a Quasi Volatility Neutral Strategy
- VIX Futures Game Plan for Early 2013 | Market Playground on Contango and Roll Cost