Saturday, Jan. 19, 2013 – Yesterday the CBOE Volatility Index® (VIX®) closed at 12.46, its first daily close below 13.00 since June 2007. In addition, the S&P 500® Index reached a 5-year high yesterday. BIGGEST 3-WEEK DROPS Over the past three weeks (ending Jan. 18th) the VIX Index fell 45.2%, its biggest-ever 3-week fall in [...]
- Russell Rhoads on Record VIX Futures Volume
- Wednesday’s Best Of The Web | Options trading IQ on Technical Outlook: VIX Showing Complacency. Really?
- Mark on Record VIX Futures Volume
- Latest S&P 500 News | Wall Street Stocks on VIX Up 12.6%, as 20 Vol Indexes Rose Today
- Black Swan tail risk | Wall Street Stocks on Tail Risk Protection to be Discussed at 3-Day Conference in Ireland
Berlinda Liu BXM CBOE equity volatility ETFs ETF Volatility Index ETNs ETPs Futures and Options Implied Volatility Matt Moran Options OVX S&P 500 S&P Dow Jones Indices S&P Indices SPX VIX VIX Futures Volatile Volatility VVIX VXAPL VXAZN VXEEM VXEWZ